Monday, April 18, 2005

International Networking With Natrah of Malaysia, Monika of Indonesia and Rob of Australia.



Working for a multinational company certainly has its perks, the best of which are travelling to other countries and working with people from various lands. Usually after a long day, especially after working on an international event, you and your colleagues from the region get rewarded with a sumptuous multi-course dinner. I truly miss all my former colleagues and counterparts. The folks in the photo herein are just a small fraction of that wonderful group. Fortunately, Monika from Indonesia (second from right) made a quick visit to Manila a few months ago. She joined me and my family for dinner which gave us a rare and wonderful opportunity to catch up on a lot things. I do hope to meet up with everyone else again.

No comments: