Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M DOING THIS!!!



Like the title says above, I really can't believe I'm actually "blogging." It took quite a while for me to even consider doing it. I always thought this was more for people who are not locked in a 9-to-5 existence, or those who have a relatively light workload in the office.

I was surprised to learn that many bloggers are actually very busy people, with tons of work to do and deadlines to meet. Turns out that blogging can be a great stress reliever, while creating an avenue or medium to express one's thoughts, ideas and perspectives.

I've been in the PR/Corporate Communication business for around 20 years now. Naturally, this kind of work entails a lot of writing, albeit mostly business writing, which requires my output to be very professional, straightforward and concise. It has been many, many years since I wrote for personal purposes in essay form. The rust and trepidation will most likely show for a while.

Maybe, that's why I decided to upload photos first. Didn't take too much effort to do so. I'll try to sort them out of the current hodgepodge they're in right now. I also hope to find time to say more about myself in the profile page. For now, those who want to know more may visit my amateur web site:
www.geocities.com/rodestrera/homepage.html. Do let me know what you think.

Guess that's all for now. Let's all pray for a great and productive week ahead. Warmest regards to all!
Sincerely,
THE ROD

No comments: